Show us yer pedalboard (1 Viewer)

I'll probably just get a padded gig bag type of thing. It will just be in & out of the car.

Something like this yoke
https://www.thomann.de/ie/thomann_effect_pedal_bag.htm?sid=4a38e34a64a9f1134cd4a2cd462da931
If you want something basic, the Gator ones have the advantage of the Velcro friendly board to stick your pedals in place.
GPTBLK-large.jpg

I'd rather a case than a bag. But there is no way I could spend the kind of money most of the cases go for. If Ikea made half of those cases they'd be a bout 30 quid and just as good. I'm at 3 pedals with maybe 2 more so I don't need anything daft,and then I look at 5 pedals laid out and think to myself,"wise up!! reign that in".

I also reckon I may end up needing a better power supply than a one spot/daisy chain if I'm gonna fuck around with the pedals I have . So that's an added expense.

So...
This,but smaller(it just seems to have too much wasted space). And I can't find it.

Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board Including Power Supply | Dawsons Music

Seems easier to stomach with all the extras of leads and built in power supply. I als oshould be in belfast in the next month or so and should be able to buy it there.

I'd rather a case than a bag. But there is no way I could spend the kind of money most of the cases go for. If Ikea made half of those cases they'd be a bout 30 quid and just as good. I'm at 3 pedals with maybe 2 more so I don't need anything daft,and then I look at 5 pedals laid out and think to myself,"wise up!! reign that in".

I also reckon I may end up needing a better power supply than a one spot/daisy chain if I'm gonna fuck around with the pedals I have . So that's an added expense.

So...
This,but smaller(it just seems to have too much wasted space). And I can't find it.

Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board Including Power Supply | Dawsons Music

Seems easier to stomach with all the extras of leads and built in power supply. I als oshould be in belfast in the next month or so and should be able to buy it there.

My mate has one of these. Is this the sort of thing you're after?
https://www.boss.info/us/products/bcb-30/
bcb_30_open_angle_gal.jpg

So I'm being told the Boss ones arent too sturdy.
I'm finding stuff on Thomann that's a bit easier to stomach though,price wise.

Bought a cheapo kinsman one yesterday. Not super sturdy,but it's only in and out of the car.

Of course there's six pedals on it so far,and I've a bunch still to consider.

Your aluminium flight/suitcase jobbers are back in Lidl BTW.
€25 I think and they look more sturdy than other ones I’ve seen them sell previously
Your aluminium flight/suitcase jobbers are back in Lidl BTW.
€25 I think and they look more sturdy than other ones I’ve seen them sell previously

Class - actually had to head there in an hour anyways.

Didn't know it existed. Is the vocal performer any use?
I've just discovered it myself. Been really enjoying it.

The VE-20 - Its one of my staple tools, I really love it. My only complaint is that I wish you could mess with the EQ of the various effect with a few extra knobs. It really is great though.

I think we have the same tele. I'd have to go back and check the adverts as I bought it off to confirm spec.
Its a beast. Barely needs distortion the bloody thing is so hefty. Unfortunately I don't play that on anymore as the truss rod was destroyed by a previous owner and it keeps going all out of alignment. Its needs a new neck and truss. The action has always been insanely high. The good folk of Some Neck did many an operation on her but she is now lying dormant until I can afford a full op. We're talking 100s.

Its a beast. Barely needs distortion the bloody thing is so hefty. Unfortunately I don't play that on anymore as the truss rod was destroyed by a previous owner and it keeps going all out of alignment. Its needs a new neck and truss. The action has always been insanely high. The good folk of Some Neck did many an operation on her but she is now lying dormant until I can afford a full op. We're talking 100s.

The some neck guys are really sound, Benny Crean on talbot st is also excellent at repair work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back