Sheds and Home offices (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Do any of you have home offices/fancy sheds?

I'm looking for recommendations. I've seen some at ok prices but when you add insulation the prices skyrocket.

I'm thinking 5,000 is the max I could get a loan for, and about as much as I am willing to spend.

Any advice?

Also:
Shed Ads Archives - VIZ
32998843184_57daaf6cb2_m.jpg

182_05232014_17-14.png
099_04232014_19-03.jpg

What about a self build or maybe you know someone who could build one ? Probably you could get good enough wood even from a hardware store.

What about a self build or maybe you know someone who could build one ? Probably you could get good enough wood even from a hardware store.
I think that would be even more expensive in the long run, with parts and labour, and would take a lot of time.

I need something ready to go and I don't know any handymen (or handywomen or handytrans').

If I had the skills, and the time..and the inclination, I'd imagine I might enjoy building it

But alas..

Parts would be cheaper than 5g by a long way but I suppose you would need the time to do the labour. There are most likely local carpenters about ? Good luck in finding something anyway.

yeah. it needs to be well built. Electricity, insulation, windows, door, security, flooring, roofing.. all that stuff

I've a home office that I'm sitting in right now, but it's just a room in the house, not an external yoke. Mrs. egg_'s friend got a builder to build her an external office, worked out cheaper for her than one of the prefabs, though that was years and years ago mind. One way or the other you're gonna need someone to hook it up to your heating and electrical systems, right? So might be worth your while trying to get a price off a builder

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back