• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shane McGowan pissed on Late Late!

avernus

I wish people would quit wheeling him out to perform. he's clearly fucked and sounds like any other fucked up drunk would if wheeled out on stage to sing a whole load of shit interspersed with an assortment of squeeled "yeeeeeeeeeeow!"s.

also, he has body odour for christ sake.

Thread starter #6

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
avernus said:
I wish people would quit wheeling him out to perform. he's clearly fucked and sounds like any other fucked up drunk would if wheeled out on stage to sing a whole load of shit interspersed with an assortment of squeeled "yeeeeeeeeeeow!"s.

also, he has body odour for christ sake.
Ya, he was totally out of sync doing the song and poor Ronnie barely had a breath in his body, he struggled badly too.

tripoli

went to see him in the olympia in 2002/3. while extremely pissed, he was mildly coherent. he's really off the map now. needs to hang up the mic and call it a day i think.

tripoli

JANER said:
But what else is he going to do lol?
If I was in his shoes I too would live on my past glories ;]
maybe he could do some volunteer work or something?!ninjaaaa

Website
www.youtube.com
Its almost as if its ok to be an alcoholic, and a good laugh for these people who wheel him on hoping he'll do or say somethng stupid. If he was battling an addiction to drugs on the same level he would have already been given some help by now.

Seriously the guy needs to check in to rehab before he ends up dead. He must still have friends somewhere that can help him. I dont think his situation is funny at all, just a bit sad.

tripoli said:
went to see him in the olympia in 2002/3. while extremely pissed, he was mildly coherent. he's really off the map now. needs to hang up the mic and call it a day i think.

he's obviously drinking to blot out the pain of having this on the end of his arm

avernus said:

FECK! ARSE!! DRINK!!! GERLS!!!!

Theseus Mock

Supporter
https://www.nch.ie/Online/Perspectives-Shane-MacGowan-15Jan18

Perspectives: Shane MacGowan 60th Birthday Celebration
Shane MacGowan, Nick Cave, Bobby Gillespie of Primal Scream, Glen Hansard, Camille O'Sullivan, Johnny Depp, Cerys Matthews, Carl Barat of The Libertines, Lisa O'Neill, Finbar Furey, whenyoung, Glen Matlock of The Sex Pistols, Clem Burke of Blondie with Cáit O'Riordan, Spider Stacy, Jem Finer, Terry Woods of The Pogues and more artists on the evening...
Monday 15th January 2018, 8.00pm

johnnystress

Supporter
I have a mate who works there and the poor guy must be exhausted from all of us trying to blag tickets off him. NCH staff were only allowed 2 tickets each.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Who's Online

Staff online

• pete
    chronic procrastinator

Members

Latest posts

Latest threads

Latest profile posts

Spotify integration is sorted - go here - https://thumped.com/bbs/account/connected-accounts/ - to activate
I think I just bought Pete a coffee.
Everybody happy? Grand.
Well at least this is working properly now.