Sham 69 to play Belfast (1 Viewer)

Who from "sham 69" is actually in this version of the band? Wasn't there a mad row between JP and "others" in the last few years over who gets to perform as Sham 69 and who doesn't?

never mind sham 69 in belfast - PUNX PICNIC DRUMACANOO, LETTERKENNY, SAT JUNE 27TH, SUN JUNE 28TH - THATS THE GIG TO BE AT!!!

praps sham can play to fuck all peopel then drive up to drumacanoo to do a set there? what do you think josh ? are you putting em on in belfast? we can give em a crate of dutch and a few quid (20 max) to help with there petrol expenses? good idea or wot??
i wonder if they will play Ulster?

never mind sham 69 in belfast - PUNX PICNIC DRUMACANOO, LETTERKENNY, SAT JUNE 27TH, SUN JUNE 28TH - THATS THE GIG TO BE AT!!!

praps sham can play to fuck all peopel then drive up to drumacanoo to do a set there? what do you think josh ? are you putting em on in belfast? we can give em a crate of dutch and a few quid (20 max) to help with there petrol expenses? good idea or wot??
i wonder if they will play Ulster?

no need to be a bitch jasper, the crowd at sham will mostly be 50 year old taxi drivers. relax yo madman

Dave Parsons was half of the song writing team with Pursey alright.
Whose the other members?
and that's a good idea from Jasper, if they want to get some credibility back rather than go down the 50 year old taxi driver route why don't they go for the fest?
If they gave it a go bet they'd love it....

I would go for Jaspers idea and if they don't want to do that put it on the week before?
Week after people will be broke and music'd out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back