shai hulud (1 Viewer)

xsteox

Supporter
theres list of there dates on punk fourm @metalhammers site( yes the shit mag).
confirmed uk dates so far are
wed21/7 newport tj's niteclub
fri23/7 manchester bier kellar
sat24/7 dundee reading room.
more dates will be added soon......|..|

brianMy Remorse said:
this is a final farewell tour, ive been trying to get onto Damien and their booking agents to bring them here, would enough people go them? they are one my favourite bands of all time.
they're looking for a big fee apperantly. for the uk shows it was around four digits. see gig fourm at punktastic.com

i so knew they'd be looking for a lot of dosh. Sure Converge were too.

still, they're one of my favourite bands, id kill to see them... Anybody heard of Naiad? If you like Shai Hulud i'd suggest checkin them out.

xsteox said:

would you consider flyin over to see em?

brianMy Remorse said:
would you consider flyin over to see em?

who, me? or steo? or all of us? one big gay orgy to the soothing muzak of shai hulud. yeah i'd very much consider that actually.. and then while we're sucking tha Hulud off post-gig we can tell them we flew over especially to suck them.

sounds like a good idea to me

prob will go over and see 'em.( pending on actuall makeing it to airport on time) might go to manchester gig, i've already seen three shows in london, and i've never been in manchester.
saw naiad and shai hulud at goodlife fest last summer. naiad are so much better live, songs sound different to cd.

xsteox said:
Here, is there any particular reason why you constantly post tour dates for bands that aren't playing Ireland on here?Did they not teach Geography in your school?

xsteox said:
prob will go over and see 'em.( pending on actuall makeing it to airport on time) might go to manchester gig, i've already seen three shows in london, and i've never been in manchester.
saw naiad and shai hulud at goodlife fest last summer. naiad are so much better live, songs sound different to cd.
i love the way you just casually drop in you saw them. bastard!

im givin you a punk point just for having seen Naiad! fuckin class band.

any developments on the shai hulud front, then send them my way..

needtokill said:
Here, is there any particular reason why you constantly post tour dates for bands that aren't playing Ireland on here?Did they not teach Geography in your school?
i was thaught geography at school. one of the few subjects i was actually any good at. the reason i post about bands doing uk/european tours is if anyone here likes these bands & wouldn't mind bit of travelling to see em. not actually being a promoter i cand say what bands will play here & when.

needtokill said:
You read my mind.Eirecore or Eurocore?

xsteox said:
i was thaught geography at school. one of the few subjects i was actually any good at. the reason i post about bands doing uk/european tours is if anyone here likes these bands & wouldn't mind bit of travelling to see em. not actually being a promoter i cand say what bands will play here & when.
And thats a good answer also.

Alan Remorse said:
im givin you a punk point just for having seen Naiad! fuckin class band.

any developments on the shai hulud front, then send them my way..
there also playing pressure fest@ herne, germany. other bands there inc. xmaroonx, hatebreed, killswitch engage, godforbid,fear my thaughts, give up the ghost, do...or die. unfortunaitly its same weekend as furyfest.

xsteox said:
there also playing pressure fest@ herne, germany. other bands there inc. xmaroonx, hatebreed, killswitch engage, godforbid,fear my thaughts, give up the ghost, do...or die. unfortunaitly its same weekend as furyfest.
so Fury Fest lying saying they have Shai Hulud down to play? mmmm pressure fest, intriguing, yet arousing.

xsteox said:

dont actually really like any of those bands too much so prob wouldnt be bothered.

god, that new outkast song is brutal isnt it? what a fall from grace

brianMy Remorse said:
so Fury Fest lying saying they have Shai Hulud down to play? mmmm pressure fest, intriguing, yet arousing.
theres a few bands playing both fests. another shai hulud date is 27/7 camden underworld. with jairus.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back