Sexy rettucs dreams (1 Viewer)

I had a dream lastnight where @Lili Marlene and I were at a car show where lili had showed up with a car he'd gotten re-sprayed in orange march style regalia. it was some kind of passive cross border even but i was trying to explain that this probably didn't matter and somone was probably going to burn out the car overnight and then some helpful mechanic agreed and helped us strip the valuables off the car.

wtf brain.

Right, so i'm not making this up but last night I had a dream that @Cornu Ammonis was married to one of the Cheeky Girls, who was now a scientist, but due to some internet meme the Cheeky Girls were making a bit of a comeback and the return of fame was putting a strain on his marriage and he was posting about it on here.

And weirdly, I was only thinking about whatever happened to the Cheeky Girls a week or two ago. This is uncanny.

I mean, I think so? It doesn't make the dream any more forgivable though.

I mean, I think so? It doesn't make the dream any more forgivable though.
I'm just curious, I love the way the brain makes up so much during dreaming that you just "know" during the dream despite it not actually bearing on reality upon waking. "I mean it wasn't you, but I knew it was you in the dream."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back