sexy irish (1 Viewer)

The welsh all sound like they're slightly retarded.

I've been living in Wales for the last few years and I have got used to the accent - it's almost normalised

In fact, I was only saying to my girlfriend last week how most Irish accents sound mental/thick/ to me now. I get a slight shudder when I hear a thick wexford/cork/galway/mayo accent...

they just sound stupid really.

:eek: forshame

Welsh accents are beautiful, I think, they're so musical and sensual. Yes, I love the Welsh.

Welsh accents are beautiful, I think, they're so musical and sensual. Yes, I love the Welsh.

Yes there really is nothing like the sound of the welsh accent when they say things like "I killed a swan with an air rifle this morning want to go sniff some glue in an alley way and chug cider all day everyday until we shit out our livers into a tescos bag." Ah the welsh, Natures cruelest mistake.

I've been living in Wales for the last few years and I have got used to the accent - it's almost normalised

In fact, I was only saying to my girlfriend last week how most Irish accents sound mental/thick/ to me now. I get a slight shudder when I hear a thick wexford/cork/galway/mayo accent...

they just sound stupid really.

:eek: forshame

Is it not the case that every person from Wales has a moustache and plays darts? Anyway, Welsh is entirely made of vowels due to the fact that Welsh people have permanently stiff tongues.

Is it not the case that every person from Wales has a moustache and plays darts? Anyway, Welsh is entirely made of vowels due to the fact that Welsh people have permanently stiff tongues.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there's different types of Welsh accents. I used to be in Bethesda a fair bit, even around that town there were different accents. I think most of them are quite nice really.

Cumbria / Lancs / Lincolnshire/ Yorkshire accents are wonderful.
I love the way Guy Martin speaks for instance.

there's an interview with Valentino Rossi and Guy Martin, and Rossi's look of total incomprehension is wonderful. Its around the 6.30 mark.

i part retract my statement about all mayo/galway women being nuts. i only half believe it.

anyways, all those folks who say irish accents sound shit, they dont, you just watch too much american / english television and expect great quotes to be only delivered by morgan freeman or sarah connor.

i would like to complain that i nearly died twice the other day, 'cos of this man..

chris-odowd.jpg

first because i had the worst choking fit ever whilst drinking ginger beer and laughing at him on this..

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-it-crowd/4od

and second because i got carried away watching episodes at my friends house, lost track of time and ran out in front of three lanes of traffic in order to catch my last bus home.

sexy yet evil is my conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back