Sexism & racism & homophobia, god help us (1 Viewer)

seanc

Well yeah, they overshot. Or more likely missed the mark completely. Your cryptocompany idea is quite astute I think.

Personally I want to see the team and fans dressed as either becloaked and faceless LOTR ringwraiths or pale human-hunting Stargate Atlantis wraiths. Or some other kind of wraith. Just wraiths, come on.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Well yeah, they overshot. Or more likely missed the mark completely. Your cryptocompany idea is quite astute I think.

Personally I want to see the team and fans dressed as either becloaked and faceless LOTR ringwraiths or pale human-hunting Stargate Atlantis wraiths. Or some other kind of wraith. Just wraiths, come on.
What about @riath s

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
There was a fella called John McWhorter on the radio yesterday who's written a book called "Woke Racism" where he reckons that a lot of the antiracism stuff over the last couple of years is counter-productive for American black folks. Worth looking up, if you want to

... but why I'm posting is he had an example of some lecturer someplace that got suspended because he used a Mandarin word that sounds like the n-word in some lecture, and some students complained. And I thought ... if those kids were trolling then fair fucks. What a good buzz it would be to get your lecturer suspended for lulz

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
This makes for incredibly grim reading

Josimar might be the best place for serious football journalism around at the moment, Their coverage of the dark edges that exist around the game is excellent.

No idea what their actual football writing is like.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Lightning Bolt
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
Panikatax, Chimers (Australia), Fierce Shook, Carpark Sci-fi
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Kurt Vile & The Violators
Vicar Street
Vicar St, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland
100 gecs
Olympia Theatre
72 Dame St, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 K135, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads