Sexism & racism & homophobia, god help us (3 Viewers)

Day 2 of Eva Carneiro's employment tribunal case against Chelsea and the sides have settled. Chelsea issued a fairly grovelling statement saying that she was totally in the right.

musta been a fair bit of money. she refused 1.2m. the trial would have involved reading out texts and stuff.

What's the "sex discrimination and harassment against former Chelsea manager José Mourinho" angle? His reference to the son/daughter of a whore?
It was more about facilities and conduct from my reading of it.

But the filha de puta was in there and it was highly damaging to be in the papers. You can't be yelling insults at women with the word whore in it. It was the lede in the Guardian's story.

You can bet his new club told him to get it fucking sorted sharpish.

Chuffed for her. Sacked for doing her job. Hope she took them to the cleaners.

It was more about facilities and conduct from my reading of it.

But the filha de puta was in there and it was highly damaging to be in the papers. You can't be yelling insults at women with the word whore in it. It was the lede in the Guardian's story.

You can bet his new club told him to get it fucking sorted sharpish.

Chuffed for her. Sacked for doing her job. Hope she took them to the cleaners.

£5mill is what she was after (total projected career earnings or somethng), I'd say she got close to it.

What is the cultural equivalent of what he said? Dropping a C bomb?

£5mill is what she was after (total projected career earnings or somethng), I'd say she got close to it.

What is the cultural equivalent of what he said? Dropping a C bomb?
I asked a Brazilian friend. She said it's closer to 'son of a bitch'
That part of the case was going to hinge on if he yelled filho or filha, making it gender and thereby employee specific. Which was never going to end well for his side.
A quick 5 mil and he's now not the guy who calls female employees whores, he's the new manager of Manchester United!

This appears to be real

Rape Survey Image - Fear Us

13516416_1179292335446494_6388607820786334001_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back