Sexism, god help us (4 Viewers)

View attachment 14457
Ah that classic difference between women and men-that men generally don't have hair or wear clothes, and only go to pubs that don't serve food, presumably after playing their amateur team sports.

Is renua still going? is it still the same gang of bitter has beens with no relevance outside a street in balina?

seriously - I can't visit me Da but I could go to a pub with a gang and effectively booze allnight over my congealing burgers and chips. The only archy thats won here with the plutarchy.

We can agree that Renua are arseholes but I don't think saying we need a matriarchy is a solution to very much at all:

Beautiful.
I would love for us to give it a go. I'm a bit fed up with the patriarchy one, it's caused me a fair few problems down the years, maybe we could job-share it , true equality means being given the chance to eff things up just as much as men have o_O.

Pfft why not go the whole hog like Thatcher did and eff things up more than any man in the preceding 40 years?
Hahahah "more than any man" :unsure:.....I think we can (hopefully) all agree that she was horrifying, but we need more women in power to make that statement "more than any man" really sing-quantitatively :sneaky:.

Hahahah "more than any man" :unsure:.....I think we can (hopefully) all agree that she was horrifying, but we need more women in power to make that statement "more than any man" really sing-quantitatively :sneaky:.
in the preceding 40 years. Was there any British PM worse than her in the entire 20th century? Surely Churchill is the only one that can compete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back