Sexism, god help us (2 Viewers)

An old housemate of mine was out for a run once and he was doing 5k and towards the end of it he got a terrible case of needing a shit, and he couldn't make it back to the house in time so he had to just hide in the bushes and go in this nearby park

in the last 13 plus years I've done over 2000 walks covering over 10,000 + miles.
It's a good thing that I live in the middle of nowhere 'cause I had to shit about
150 times during those walks.
if I worried about this I'd go nowhere.
fields with lots of hedges are handy.

you would first need to define what a public shit is, though. if there was a public shitting thread, i'd argue that a shit behind a bush, 500m from the nearest other human, is not a public shit so would definitely be off topic.

Jesus, I thought it was a common figure of speech. Glad you all enjoyed it as a jumping off point. Don't shit yourselves, anywhere.

The comments too. Memories of walking home with my keys in my hand between my fingers, always being ready to run if needed (and a few times it was). Being followed and having to assess the best method of escape (pretend call, challenge, run, dodge, pretend a stranger was a buddy...) I actually feel a bit sick because it brings back memories of so many situations all in a pile on. @egg_ if you can read this and still dismiss the thought that life as a woman is a much more dangerous and scary one than life as a man I give up on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back