Sexism, god help us (2 Viewers)

I know it’s not the point, but did the production on that seem really cheap, like it was done on someone’s phone?

When my wife worked in a pub she had to deal with a bunch of bikers one night. They had been asked to come specifically to beat up one of the regulars.

She confronted them outside, about six of them. I went out to (somehow?) help. The main man insisted on calling her "tits". It took her about thirty seconds of doing her best Peggy Mitchell* to turn them from the big bad biker dudes they thought they were to the fat little middle aged children they actually were. I contributed nothing.

They were a pretty pathetic bunch of excuses for men. And Harley's are rubbish anyway.

*GEH OU' MY PUB!

One drunk idiot beat up another drunk idiot. Next day, a third drunk idiot took umbridge, she called the bikers in to beat up drunk idiot number 1. The bikers decided to help her because they are chivalrous gentlemen on their Steeds of Steel. Totally not sexist, they came to help a woman! By kicking the shit out of a guy for her and doing speed in the jaxx.

It's a difficult pub to manage. There's a few different biker gangs that come in. Some are nicer than others, but they've all got that fake swagger that most of us grow out of in our teens and 20's.

I think I love her.

Hives got in to an argument with a champion bare knuckle boxer a while ago. He seemed pretty shocked that anyone was standing up to him and didn’t know how to take an American poking him in the chest and calling him “a very bad man”.

HArley davidson have been in huge financial trouble for years and have all sorts of 'sort the company out' guys getting drafted in. Last gasps going on there.
Suspect they'll be sold as a brand within a few years.
They did the same as the american motor giants, just tried making bigger crapper things leaving a huge hole in the market for anything half engineered at all.

Need a different thread for the ins and outs of American corporate finance, the quality of their engineering and so on. It is a thread I want, but it is not this one.

I had actually originally written a massive long rambling reply, then deleted it. Is seancsplaining a thing? Probably.

It seems like in previous years there'd have been wider online rage about this leak of nudes that happened recently.

Or perhaps there has been but I'm just so old now that my social media platform of choice, twitter, is passe for the people who've been directly hurt by this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back