Sexism, god help us (3 Viewers)

Your loved ones would write to the judge about how you wrote poetry as a kid, loved animals and were devoted to your grandmother. That if given a non-custodial sentence you would be a voice for gun reform, and having you in Cloverhill would not serve society.
Internet would be all "What the fuck? Fucking poetry???? He killed that dude!!!"

In Ireland I'd like your chances for getting off.
Maybe not, if someone leaked the poetry.

maybe also get the local td to write a letter on your behalf

Criminal sentencing - Time for TDs to stay away from courts

Brock Turner allegedly sent pics of victim’s breasts to friends
The witness told police that Turner was “standing over her with a cell phone” and that the phone “had a bright light pointed in the direction of the female.”
Turner lied to police about having no experience with drugs and alcohol before college. Prosecutors say the records show Turner was already an experienced drinker in high school, had routinely smoked marijuana and experimented with hard drugs including LSD, despite his statement.
The documents also contain reports that Turner behaved in an “aggressive” and predatory way towards other women one week before the attack.

The previous weekend, Turner had approached two women at another party and left them “creeped out” by his behaviour.

I blame Love Actually

love-actually-to-me-you-are-perfect.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back