Selling on Discogs - any advice? (1 Viewer)

100% on 12 sales isn't much to be fair. Is it an expensive purchase? How are the comments on the feedback?
£22, which is well below the usual asking price of the LP as far as I can see from my wantlist. Currently cheapest one listed is 44 quid. The comments seem sound and from people with a varying amount of ratings i.e. not made up buyers. I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt for the next week and give him the 'busy christmas period' pass. after that, get on to him with a paypal claim.

cheers for info/advice lads

I did get ripped off by someone who had built up about ten positive ratings, listed a bunch of normally expensive stuff at reasonable prices and then sent nothing to anyone. You could see the point when people cottoned on to him in the feedback. (I got my money back.)

It's a tough one. Id be pretty pissed off if I sent something and it disappeared,especially if I had to eat the costs. The only way to be sure is to have everything sent registered. But postage is pricey enough.

got back to me today, gonna send his similarly conditioned copy of the LP as my replacement. If this is genuine, fair dues to the guy. I have some online buying karma due back to me so hopefully this resolves itself.

however, if he's just kicking the scam can down the road i'll be well pissed..

album arrived today. fucking sweet. what a gent of a seller. took a hit on that sale, gave me his copy of same album, no questions asked (just took his time). Thing plays NM, version I bought was VG I think. people are alright.

this was the album by the way
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been selling quite a few cd's recently.

Bought a record that arrived today,the "stiffener" wasa piece of wood.

Best "free gift" I ever got with a Discogs purchase was an ancient bifta tucked into the sleeve from a US seller, who'd obviously forgotten it was there.

Had a good run so far this year,started well with a bunch of cd's,and more recetly sold off a bunch of cheap 7"s I was sure never would.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back