Self storage lockups. (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
Anyone ever used any? We have to get work done to the house and need to pretty much move out for summer. Need to move out furniture (and my records)etc from downstairs.
Not had a chance to look round much,and don't really know what to look for.

We are in lucan, ease of access,maybe even 24 hour would be a bonus.

Thanks.

We used one in Finglas for a while, U-Store-It - actually recorded most of our first album there. Was grand - new (at the time) and clean and dry. Dunno anything about Lucan though

Is it expensive? We're thinking of getting one to help us get organised as we move house.

There's one up the road,like two minutes away,but its containers,and pricey. But its two minutes away.

A bit anxious about heat building up in containers with records in them,but it is ireland.......

I did a rough guess for a quote and it's 48 Euro foe the 1st month, then 95 for the rest. Way more expensive than storagebox appears to be.
*Prices include VAT @ 23% and exclude padlock, security deposit and insurance. Quote valid for 30 days (subject to unit availability), minimum stay only 1 month

I just spoke to a guy who said he only had one 130 sq ft unit left at 150 a month. Unbeknownst to me my missus rang the same guy about 5 mins later to be told there was a 100 sq ft unit available. When I told her what he'd said she rang him back only to be told there was only one unit left at 190 a month. A fucking chancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back