Secret thread - no girls allowed (1 Viewer)

moc said:
should we sell the sniper school reality tv idea to fox then?
where all these morons show up to join the show, and we pick them off one by one.

sounds like good telly to me!

I watched mythbusters last night on discovery. Apparently if you put a banana up an exhaust pipe it shoots right out - same with a potato (take that Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop). Also sugar in the petrol tank does no damage your car engine. AND if you're in a shoot-out and you hide behind your car door, the bullets of your enemy will penetrate your door and hit your insides.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I watched mythbusters last night on discovery. Apparently if you put a banana up an exhaust pipe it shoots right out - same with a potato (take that Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop). Also sugar in the petrol tank does no damage your car engine. AND if you're in a shoot-out and you hide behind your car door, the bullets of your enemy will penetrate your door and hit your insides.

the wheel arches at the front (or the back if you've got a beetle), that's where you duck. unless you're indestructible. in which case, what are you doing down there?

so anyone smoke any good pipes recently?

And which is best:

the leg on windowsill, staring at the horizon approach?

the cross-legged chin stroker?

or the more carefree elbow on mantlepiece, foot on fireplace approach?

Wavioli said:
thats an offshoot of the chin stroker.

BOC are you really a man? I have my doubts now. Certainly not a REAL man.
Howabout the elbows on field gate, looking at your cattle position. Thats for real men you ponce, its got everything in there, land ownership, lineage, pride, owning cows, being big enough to put elbows on gate, being outdoors, muck, wellies, bulls etc.
Here me roar, i am man.

Wavioli said:
nah I just knew i couldnt argue your previous point, and being never wrong I couldnt take it.

btw you're wrong. IM RIGHT
Ever heard the alan partridge radio sketch where he runs acropper of a child prodigy who is pointing out that alan is wrong but alan says they're both right. Hilarious, i'll look for it tommorow, home for me.

Bag'o'cans said:
Ever heard the alan partridge radio sketch where he runs acropper of a child prodigy who is pointing out that alan is wrong but alan says they're both right. Hilarious, i'll look for it tommorow, home for me.
oh yeah! haha, I forgot about that, someone gave me lan partridge tapes for a present one time, classic so they are. I think he did that sketch on knowing me knowing you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back