Secret thread - no girls allowed (1 Viewer)

Hinteresting. I must investigate!

yeah, shelack can be used to secure eye makeup etc but as it comes with its own little set of brushes you can use it to mix with shadow to make new coloured eyeliners! Which is obviously a fabulous invention altogether.

kirstie said:
You could always get it in the bigger Boots. In fact, have you ever been to Boots in Liffey Valley? It's like makeup heaven, they have about 400 different makeup counters, oh, I love its ways.

They have a huge selection of johnnies there as well. And their own version of KY is supposed to be the biz.

Apparently it's a lot cheaper than forking out for that (non?) conductive gel you can get for your slendertone/ab-gymnic. Save you a fortune.

So they say.

Super Dexta said:
jimmy magee has this amazing botanics facial scrub and moisturiser. i'm always a-stealing them when i shower at his house. most of the boys i've known put me to shame with their collections of beautifying products.
i feel i should share the high-larious incident that followed this post - jimmy magee came home sick from work and LOCKED ME IN THE BATHROOM, with the comment 'you can have all the moisturiser you like now'
it was funny, till it started getting very cold. then he let me out.

i hope his masculine image is reinstated now.

Ladies, you fairly ruffled our suave affair.

back to guy stuff - I dreamt that I shot some bad guy and then took off in his blue ferrari testarossa. It was explosively fast and I had little control of it...however I was totally cool driving it.

I consequently asked for one for xmas. hopefully theres a revolver in the glove compartment - finish the look n' all.

moc said:
sweet

i used to dream about being in gta3. thems were the days. *wish* i was a sniper.
did you see "sniper school" on the discovery channel? it was..revealing. Most of them were idiots, though. I dont think it was unlike me to have thought that I would have been top gun had I been in the class. although, the military just isnt for me. too many rules. Im more of a rogue agent, I get results..whatever the cost.

avernus said:
Im more of a rogue agent, I get results..whatever the cost.
i think i only really like the idea of being a sniper because you'd be out of the immediate danger and hidden away in a tree or something killing like a mad eegit and not dying like a mad idiot.

does the discovery channel do repeats? would love to see sniper school... it sounds like reality tv heaven, is it a gameshow?

moc said:
does the discovery channel do repeats? would love to see sniper school... it sounds like reality tv heaven, is it a gameshow?
noh, its genuine US military sniper school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back