Secret Thread- No Boys Allowed (2 Viewers)

hag said:
sadie, nooooooooooooooooo! :eek:
stay away from the light!!! :(
it always happens to the good ones. and the bad ones.
oh hag, don't be fretting.
you should know me well enough by now not to worry that i'll get too concerened with these things. it's fun and it made me laugh a lot when i tried putting blue eyeshadow on the proper way last night,
i looked very silly:)

(more practice....)

SadieOutlaw said:
oh hag, don't be fretting.
you should know me well enough by now not to worry that i'll get too concerened with these things. it's fun and it made me laugh a lot when i tried putting blue eyeshadow on the proper way last night,
i looked very silly:)

(more practice....)
oh okay. phew. :) hi sadie, it's good you're here. i got the shit beaten out of me here today. i need some hugs :p

on the subject of the inexpensive cosmetics, i have heard from those in the know that bourjois stuff is made on THE EXACT SAME PRODUCTION LINE as chanel.

oh, and i would like to thank jane once more for her recommendation of a dermalogica facial in the place round the corner from my work. i look all glowy and healthy and not like i subsist on a diet of wine and cheese.

minka said:
on the subject of the inexpensive cosmetics, i have heard from those in the know that bourjois stuff is made on THE EXACT SAME PRODUCTION LINE as chanel.

oh, and i would like to thank jane once more for her recommendation of a dermalogica facial in the place round the corner from my work. i look all glowy and healthy and not like i subsist on a diet of wine and cheese.
Dermalogica facials are the best. So lovely! I'm still getting comments about how healthy my skin looks, despite the fact that a couple of spots are threatening to surface.

Sorry about the absence of the magazine. It was on the cover of the same magazine (I can't remember which) that once bore the headline, "Where Mommy Booby Go?" It was an article about a masectomy, which included a 5-year old's drawing of her mommy with only one boob. Heartbreaking and creepy at the same time.

yas! I think Robin told you that, cos she told me that in anyways, but I forgot it. But now you have reminded me. Off to the shops so! HURRAH!

I am mostly currently excited about visiting the MAC shop in the airport tomorrow.

minka said:

Cormcolash said:
Well do you wanna go joyridin sometime leek?
Apparently I've given out too much rep to dock you for that abomination right there. Surely, if I've been that generous, I'd be allowed to dock twice as much. Pete?

But I did make leek and potato soup for the first time yesterday so you're appreciated for your misplaced clairvoyance.

sooooooo... will i wear Kitten heels to my christmas party tonight?
i can't wear any other heels cos i'd be too tall...
but hilariously, i can stand better in high heels than short heels.
weird. :rolleyes:

and i'm wearing bingo wings.
what have i become? :eek:

aoifed said:
Apparently I've given out too much rep to dock you for that abomination right there. Surely, if I've been that generous, I'd be allowed to dock twice as much. Pete?

But I did make leek and potato soup for the first time yesterday so you're appreciated for your misplaced clairvoyance.
I could have been worse, I could have commented on the size of your baps like a proper Belfast spide would do.

jane said:
I like getting a little bit dressed up to go out.
Heh
"You wear a dress, baby, I'll wear a tie
We'll look at the ole bloodshot moon, in the burgundy sky"

When I go out it's normally to someplace where I'm expected to look slovenly

And then on the very rare occasion when I need to dress up I look in the press and see the suit I bought 7 years ago that is still cool but ... well just "but" ... or my 2 good shirts and cool corduroy jacket, all bought on holidays in France 2 years ago, and I think "I wonder does she still think these look cool on me ... <sigh> ... I sure hope so cos I've nothing else"
And at Christmas I'm sewing the ripped sleeve of my other (even older) cool shirt and by day 3 I'm back in my usual rags

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back