Secret Thread- No Boys Allowed (1 Viewer)

1: I am officially and very recently single. I think I'm the only single girl on Thumped now.
2: I have boozey broken veins on my cheeks and I'm very cross about this.
3: I have never pinched a not boyfriends bum, but I may try it some time

ah you poor wee love.

I tried to give you healing rep but I have to spread the love a bit more first.

aoifed said:

I shall ask me qualified beauty expert friend what one can do about these broken veins (and how to avoid them) and will get back to you.

As for make up, I don't know very much about it as it stings the bejaysis out of my face so most of the time I only wear silver topliner (by Rimmel). I can't even wear mascara as it itches and then I have to rub my eyes so I look like a panda 5 minutes after application.

I do know you get what you pay for though. so ladies, don't buy that constance carroll make up in pound shops whatever you do.

Jimmy Magee said:
No it wasn't
you're not a girl, your opinion is Worthless on this thread. and it *was* great, even if he had something in his back pocket that rendered it more of an awkward fumble than a bona fide pinch.

as for make-up.. i dunno, i can never be arsed with it. i guess i'm happy enough with the way i look already. and there's nothing more satisfying than a good eye-rub, which eye make-up renders impossible.

aoifed said:
First of all, use a good day cream / moisturiser to prevent them getting any worse in the cold weather. Use a concealer stick under makeup to reduce their appearance.

They can be treated in a salon with electrolysis - this will cauterise the broken vein(s). A 15 minute treatment will probably do the trick.

So there.

I absolutely love makeup. When I die I hope to become the patron saint of stuff you put on your face.

Current favourite brands: mac and benefit.

pete said:
First of all, use a good day cream / moisturiser to prevent them getting any worse in the cold weather. Use a concealer stick under makeup to reduce their appearance.

They can be treated in a salon with electrolysis - this will cauterise the broken vein(s). A 15 minute treatment will probably do the trick.

So there.
and how do you know this?

kirstie said:
I absolutely love makeup. When I die I hope to become the patron saint of stuff you put on your face.

Current favourite brands: mac and benefit.
ooh yeah, Mac stuff is great. I have some lovely silver eyeshadow by Mac which I was given as a pressie.

Rimmel once had some limited edition silver nail varnish which I adored. If any ladies know where to get nice silver nail polish please tell me.

Super Dexta said:
you're not a girl, your opinion is Worthless on this thread. and it *was* great, even if he had something in his back pocket that rendered it more of an awkward fumble than a bona fide pinch.
But I like girls...:(

Super Dexta said:
i guess i'm happy enough with the way i look already.
Good for you!

its staying power is also fabillis.

I like makeup because the way you wear it can be such an extension of how you dress and thefore an expression of your personality. I don't think there's anything wrong with me facially either, I wear makeup because I enjoy it. And I like the pretty colours.

spiritualtramp said:
ooh yeah, Mac stuff is great. I have some lovely silver eyeshadow by Mac which I was given as a pressie.

Rimmel once had some limited edition silver nail varnish which I adored. If any ladies know where to get nice silver nail polish please tell me.

kirstie said:

I like makeup because the way you wear it can be such an extension of how you dress and thefore an expression of your personality. I don't think there's anything wrong with me facially either, I wear makeup because I enjoy it. And I like the pretty colours.
personally i think there's a lot wrong with you facially
nothing that can't be helped by losing the nasty bleach job, tho

kirstie said:

having never met you in person, i can't disassociate you from your avatar yet,
and so am inclined to agree with liadain.
sorry.

I can't help but notice the amount of boy posts here. GET OUT BOYS, I'm changin.
Pete you're an honorary gerril because your contribution was so constructive.

Benefit make up is so posh and so deadly. I don't wear foundation because my face turns into an ugly desert if I do. Also, I have terrible trouble putting make up on my right eye because I'm kinda blind in my left eye, but I do alright.
What about blusher? How does one wear it without looking like a thrupenny whore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back