Scorsese, Allen, Aronofsky&others join "FREE POLANSKI" petition (1 Viewer)

Is that in the restaraunt chain? The Uncyclopedia article on Fatty is great:

By 1933, his weight had reached nearly 600 pounds, though most of this was lost a year later in a poker game.
Finally, after many years of being alive, Fatty Arbuckle inexplicably died when his life suddenly came to an end. The New York Times reported his death in the retractions and deletions section retracting his birth announcement.

because clearly, clearly that is exactly what i was implying. well spotted that.

because clearly, clearly that is exactly what i was implying. well spotted that.
That probably sounded more bitchy than i meant it to. Just fed up with the limitations placed on photographers work these days. You'd swear we had machines to steal peoples souls.

Any way beginners guide to morality: photographs of young girls or boys is okay. Rape is wrong.

i agree with you completely, my comment was flippant and no reflection on my views on photographers in general. ive taken photos of kids, i was just bitching out on polanski. my response was bitchier so all is well.

That probably sounded more bitchy than i meant it to. Just fed up with the limitations placed on photographers work these days. You'd swear we had machines to steal peoples souls.
i agree with you completely, my comment was flippant and no reflection on my views on photographers in general. ive taken photos of kids, i was just bitching out on polanski. my response was bitchier so all is well.

guys, you're in the middle of an internet scrap, stop being so balanced and rational

peep_show_episode1_hans_1_400x251.jpg

free the paedos!

kirstie alley is also of the opinion that paedo rapists are bad. fair play kirstie.
that's some bunch of idiots who signed that petition, their agents must be fucking raging with them. and whoopi goldberg? who gives a shit what she thinks? stupid bitch.

PS: gambra - good call defending fatty arbuckle, people are always maligning poor fatty. i read a good article about his whole life somewhere and how he was ruined by that whole made-up debacle, i'll try and find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back