saturday night with natascha kampusch... (1 Viewer)

TrueLoveWaits

(Retired)
Website
www.myspace.com
apparently she is getting her own chat show...

For years television was her main form of entertainment and view of the world as she lived in an underground prison. Now the kidnap victim Natascha Kampusch is to become a TV talk show host herself - a career of which she dreamed during her incarceration.Less than two years after her release, the 20-year old Austrian says she is now learning "the other side" of the media. On Sunday she will host the first in her chat show series, "Natascha Kampusch Meets ..." on the private television channel Puls 4.
In her own words the 50-minute show is about finding out "how people get to where they are". She said: "I'm interested in people who deal with the everyday in a courageous and confident way, and in the process often manage to achieve extraordinary things."
She said she would not shy from questioning her guests about personal issues, such as their parents, friends and relationships. "I'll talk to my guests very openly in front of the camera, at the same time revealing a bit about myself as well."...
She said turning into a media personality herself was her way of trying to turn the tables. "So much has been reported about me, now I have the chance to decide on the content," she said in a trailer to the programme that shows her typing on a laptop, pouring a glass of water and laughing with makeup artists.
Kampusch said she was prepared to face criticism for her decision to position herself in the public eye.

In one way fair play to her...but I dunno this made me a bit uncomfortable :-/

wbNATASCHA_narrowweb__300x381,0.jpg

natascha_kampusch_photo.jpg

natasha-kampusch-natacha-kempusch-natascha-kampuch-natassia-kempush-natacha-kampouche.jpg

NATASCHA200707_468x618.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back