Saturday Night on Thumped (1 Viewer)

Donkeypunch is on. Just Found the script:http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a2/donkey-punch-script-transcript.html
What did you do?

This fucking mong donkey-punched her.

No...

Sh... she OD-ed or she...
had an allergic reaction.

To what, my cock?

He donkey-punched her. For real.

I thought...

- You said...
- I didn't say shit, mate!

It was a joke, you dick.

A story. No one fucking does it,
you stupid fucking cunt.

- This is not fucking happening.
- No?

Check the replay.

Epic stuff.

can i say this, nooo... it would be too rude.... i'd have to think of the children, as those children can get get very uptiy if you were to speak ill of them, so you have to be politeand talk shite. i wonder why i tire of thumped except in a most controlled and underrstood circumstance

so you guys had a nice saturday evening then? mine was uneventful - got high and watched silence of the lambs. jodie foster looks like my brother a bit... odd.

oh yeah, it got pretty wild for a time.

Donkey punch was mildly awful but the soundtrack was fairly class, loads of M83. Could have been good with the sex, drugs and the M83 but having the donkey punch as the main idea just torpedoed any hope it had.

Donkey punch was mildly awful but the soundtrack was fairly class, loads of M83. Could have been good with the sex, drugs and the M83 but having the donkey punch as the main idea just torpedoed any hope it had.

i'm not sure how but i've seen that incredibly bad film. its sort of cum pulsive though. keep thinking it might pick up a bit, but nope.

I don't know how it got commissioned as a sexy thriller or whatever its supposed to be. How they didn't get laughed out the room at the commissioning meeting when someone suggested the title, I'll never know.

It did have a cool boat in it though.

I don't know how it got commissioned as a sexy thriller or whatever its supposed to be. How they didn't get laughed out the room at the commissioning meeting when someone suggested the title, I'll never know.

It did have a cool boat in it though.

your all gaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back