Saturday Night on Thumped (1 Viewer)

Cool. Going to watch In the Loop now.
Fingers crossed for a Tucker nude scene.

bump-buster.jpg

Busted

did you go to the airport that time.

night starts at 9 in my head. this seems premature. are you try ing to tell us you opened a can/finished dinner?

did you go to the airport that time.

night starts at 9 in my head. this seems premature. are you try ing to tell us you opened a can/finished dinner?

Yep, brought them at 3am but the idiots read their details wrong so I'd to bring them back at 11. Flight was canceled in the end.
Got to see a burned out truck on the M50 though, that was nice.

I went to bed so early last night that I woke up at 4:30am today and fought to get back to sleep. Went to a vampire flick, got turned away from giving blood, watched a dude high as a kite dance and dry hump poles, saw a bald dude in his 50's running with nothing on but short shorts and gloves, had lunch, went to the market and came home. Home, to no heat. I think it's on a timer. It just came on. I've been under the blankets with hot water bottles. Soon I'll be able to emerge and get something to eat. I'm hungry but it's so cold.

After walking a further 20 miles, the three remaining men made their final camp on 19 March, 11 miles (18 km) short of One Ton Depot, but 24 miles (38 km) beyond the original intended location of the depot. The next day a fierce blizzard prevented their making any progress.[72] During the next nine days, as their supplies ran out, with frozen fingers, little light, and storms still raging outside the tent, Scott wrote his final words, although he gave up his diary after 23 March, save for a final entry on 29 March, with its concluding words: "Last entry. For God's sake look after our people".[73] He left letters to Wilson's mother, Bowers' mother, a string of notables including his former commander Sir George Egerton, his own mother and his wife.[74] He also wrote his "Message To The Public", primarily a defence of the expedition's organisation and conduct in which the party's failure is adduced to weather and other misfortunes, but ending on an inspirational note, with these words:

We took risks, we knew we took them; things have come out against us, and therefore we have no cause for complaint, but bow to the will of Providence, determined still to do our best to the last [...] Had we lived, I should have had a tale to tell of the hardihood, endurance, and courage of my companions which would have stirred the heart of every Englishman. These rough notes and our dead bodies must tell the tale, but surely, surely, a great rich country like ours will see that those who are dependent on us are properly provided for

Ha, I was in this shit during the summer doing my method extra thing.

http://ie.rottentomatoes.com/m/leap_year_2010/

It seemed shit of what I saw of it

"What makes Leap Year so singularly dispiriting is precisely that it is bad without distinction so witless, charmless and unimaginative that it can be described as a movie only in a strictly technical sense."

jay_sherman_it_stinks.jpg

That make two movies I'm in and two movies I'm in that suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back