satan's diabolical attack (1 Viewer)

speaking of homiaseckshulls,

There's submissions being made at the moment regarding constitutional changes to the constitution to give cohabitting couples the same rights as married couples, including adoption.
A group making a submission to the Oireachtas were hanging out in our college yesterday, and on their pamphlet they told us 'homosexuals are incapable of providing a child with the care and safety they need and no parents in Ireland would want their child being adopted by a homosexual couple if they died'.

sound

Well I'm adopted and to be honest I don't think being brought up by a same sex couple would have been a good thing, I'm sure that they'd be loving and supportive and all that shit that my parents were/are but kids are cunts and it would be inviting hell from the little fucks.

Unicron said:
Well I'm adopted and to be honest I don't think being brought up by a same sex couple would have been a good thing, I'm sure that they'd be loving and supportive and all that shit that my parents were/are but kids are cunts and it would be inviting hell from the little fucks.

I know what you mean. My folks made me make my communion and confirmation even though they're atheists (militant atheist in my mam's case) just so the little bastards wouldn't have ammunition against me. It didn't work anyway, I was still horribly bullied, I suppose what I'm saying is kids will be bastards to each other no matter what so maybe same sex parents will be one more thing for them to have to contend with until it becomes an accepted form of family unit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back