Sat Oct 11th - Elbastardo, De Novisimus, Realistic Train, Chirps @ lower deck (1 Viewer)

[FONT=&quot]El Bastardo - Biography

[/FONT] Due to the effects of prolonged alcohol abuse the following symptoms may begin to emerge; mood swings, anxiety, depression, loss of weight, creation of bad punk rock bands.

El bastardo were thusly formed in 2002 by three local lushes who, having bored each other senseless with tales of possible musical synergy due to each member owning a Fudge Tunnel record, decided to put theorey to the test.

Five years later and a glittering band output comprising of approximately near zero releases and a few gigs in the local pub, El Bastardo continue to over achieve given that many in the band are functional alcoholics and borderline schizophrenics.

Some guy : "Confirms my theory that all people from Cork are actually insane."

De Novisimus – Dublin

Extreme Sludge Doom / Crust

Realistic Train

ROCK band formed from members of Mongolia (Dunchee: drums (?), Tob Swift: bass) and Terrordactyl (Owensie Owens: guitar and vocals) while both of these bands are on hiatus, with the aim of writing some psychedelic/ stoner/ garage rock anthems to get you through the dark Irish summer.

Six Foot Apprentice

Breakcore, Punk, Jungle, Pop Mash up

Have a listen at these demented mash up:

Chirps

Chirps are a three piece rock type outfit from Ballina. They've been together about five months and recorded a four song demo with Conor in Bigballs studio before playing two supports in Hogans. They keep the loud bits very loud and the quiet bits fairly quiet. They like to keep the vocals low in the mix and change to different bits of songs a fair bit, with melodic as well as heavy bits trading off and even teaming up. They all live in Dublin because of the opportunities and send money home to their mammies as often as they can. In return for this they receive hugs. Chirps are mad for gigs, they plan to record an album sometime soon and once played a Mission of Burma cover.

moose
user_online.gif

moose is taking the gloves off.
is strong and natural
<- shit joke

jaysus. things got a bit messy last night. thanks to whoever put me to bed.
I was still fairly bulbed getting the bus this morning. some woman sat down beside me and lasted about 2 minutes before she had to move with the bang 'a booze off me. i had a quick snooze and woke up with a mad case of the post-alcohol sweats.

thanks to all who put me up and put up with me for the weekend!

Realistic Train = deadly!

but not as deadly as Manzig. irelands number one gay Danzig tribute band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back