Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB (1 Viewer)

Stan Bowles

Contributor
Thinking of selling my Galaxy Tab that I bought in August. It's a fantastic piece of kit but I just don't use it.

It's the 32GB model, unfortunately I threw out the box so it's sold as is with the charger. I'll throw in the nylon case I bought for free. Looking for €400, would rather sell to someone I know/regular here so if you do know me we can probably haggle a bit.

Will post pics if anyone wants to see it.

Sound. As I said if it's someone I know (or you know) I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

Hi Stan, do you still have it? If so I'll offer you €340, couldnt go higher at the moment

Cheers

Thinking of selling my Galaxy Tab that I bought in August. It's a fantastic piece of kit but I just don't use it.

It's the 32GB model, unfortunately I threw out the box so it's sold as is with the charger. I'll throw in the nylon case I bought for free. Looking for €400, would rather sell to someone I know/regular here so if you do know me we can probably haggle a bit.

Will post pics if anyone wants to see it.

Couldn't go that low I'm afraid. Meet me somewhere in the middle and if you're in Dublin I'll even deliver it to your door!

I can lob another tenner on but thats as high as I could go, sorry.

It was worth a shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back