Samsung galaxy s1 seems fucked (1 Viewer)

D0njo

Website
Visit site
Battery wouldn't charge so I bought a new one, same problem. Brought it to http://www.gsmsolutions.ie/ a couple of days ago and picked it up today- they said a part on the motherboard had to be replaced. Still the same problem when I get home- it charges for about five minutes then nothing, no charging, no power. I'm gonna bring it back to them in the morning but I'm mighty peeved. I'm sure if they had charged it in shop they would have seen the problem was still there.... anyone had anything similar happen? Is my phone fit for the dump? Any cheapish android equivalents?

I had a similar problem with my Samsung a few months back,got slightly damp and wouldn't take a charge at all.I brought it into the shop,tried a new battery to no avail but when they plugged it into a cheapo generic charger it worked again.After a few weeks it decided to work properly again.
So,in summary,try a cheap charger,that may do it.
If not the new galaxy mini is e60 with Tesco,just get it unlocked and carry on.

Cheapo generic as in plug wall socket? I've tried different usb's leads with different computers to no avail. NO DAMN AVAIL. I seriously need the alarm clock back. I'm missing days here.

I borrowed a wall plug and still nothing BUT I took out the sd card and it charged?! Weird. I'm gonna try to get my money back from those shysters. Ehh... I hope no one looking at this works there.

Yeah, same problem when the sd card is back in. Also everything from it's been wiped. Gonna try to format it, try it in something else and figure out what the shite is going on.

Yeah, same problem when the sd card is back in. Also everything from it's been wiped. Gonna try to format it, try it in something else and figure out what the shite is going on.

give it a go with Recuva or similar to see if you can recover anything first

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back