Ryanair's Baggage & Check In Charges (1 Viewer)

my mum was on a ryanair flight last week and michael o'leary himself checked her through the gate...i don't know why

Fuck Ryanair is right.
This is the best one yet
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7914542.stm
they don't even provide sick bags on flights. i know because i was sitting across the aisle from a young fella who puked on his lap and then on the seat a bit and was too embarrassed to wake his dad up to tell him. he'd asked one of the cabin crew if he could go to the toilet just before he puked and got a curt shake of the head. he kept dribbling out more little splats of vomit all the rest of the way.

i'd say it's safe to say that video was him taking the piss though.

here, a friend told me this last week, you know why they tell you to put your head between your knees in case of a crash landing?

not for safety, but because it means on impact your spine will shoot up into your brain, for an immediate and painless death! argh!

here, a friend told me this last week, you know why they tell you to put your head between your knees in case of a crash landing?

not for safety, but because it means on impact your spine will shoot up into your brain, for an immediate and painless death! argh!

Wanna buy a bridge?

i've a question lads: i think i booked a flight with just hand luggage but will have to bring another big bag now, will this cause me loads of hassle or just extra money at the check in? also, i went for online check, but thats no longer possible aswell, will this fuck me up?

I heard it was because your dental records are easier identified by that sort of impact. Sounds like apocryphal bullshit to me.

Hopefully just money froog. Lots of it. But no beatings or beratings or anything else I would imagine.

They're scrapping the check in desks and charging people 5 Squids (each way) for the pleasure of printing out your own boarding passes. This is from October. O'Leary is a knacker.

just added on a bag for 40 quid!

I heard that now they do on-the-spot baggage weigh-ins for carry on and fine there and then too if its over their quota (probably 10 grams)...

surely I'm safe this Thursday, a few pairs of jocks and t-shirts for 3 nights away?

I heard that now they do on-the-spot baggage weigh-ins for carry on and fine there and then too if its over their quota (probably 10 grams)...

surely I'm safe this Thursday, a few pairs of jocks and t-shirts for 3 nights away?

i saw them do this to a guy who had a bag full of camera equipment, the bag was small enough but wasn't the same shape as their bag dimensions checker (he had to stop them trying to cram it in there to make sure), so they wanted to fine him or make him pay to check the bag, but he couldn't check the bag in because it was full of expensive fragile stuff. they held the queue up for ages having an argument about it before eventually letting him on with the bag. after that they didn't have time to check everyone elses bag.
another reason not to be one of those over excitables that starts forming a queue as soon as they arrive at the gate.

Actually, anyone know where to get the proper dimension carry on bag? I just bought a random bag that had a tag saying 'cabin size'
when i arrived at the airport I saw it was about twice the size of anyone elses, pure luck that I made it on with it.

They are checking every flight now for size, weight, shape that looks like they could charge you. Everyone is literally hiding their bags behind people and sneaking it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back