Running? (2 Viewers)

i used to cycle a lot with my commute. it was about 12k each way and i'd generally go in mon-fri. since my office shut down my bike has been gathering dust, which is a bit of a shame. there's no comparison, however, with the level of effort i put in running vs. cycling

Ran 10km tonight for first time. 55 mins. Felt pretty comfortable too, go me. Finding running with a person or two definitely makes it a small bit easier. Have started doing it occasionally. Maybe not easier but you don’t notice the misery/boring part of jogging as much compared to when solo

Quiet plug for DDP yoga here for those concerned about their joints but who want decent exercise. Bonus, you can do it without leaving hte house
Alright Unicron, get me on board. Winter is kicking in here in nowheresville and i'm gonna be stuck indoors a lot, I'm off the running at the moment for a few tedious reasons (none of which are injuries).

So, I've gone to the DDP website and it's a fucking mess. Do i Just need to get the DVD (which ones??) or do I just need to get the app or is the streaming DDP stuff good enough? How the fuck do I actually start this goddam scam?

Alright Unicron, get me on board. Winter is kicking in here in nowheresville and i'm gonna be stuck indoors a lot, I'm off the running at the moment for a few tedious reasons (none of which are injuries).

So, I've gone to the DDP website and it's a fucking mess. Do i Just need to get the DVD (which ones??) or do I just need to get the app or is the streaming DDP stuff good enough? How the fuck do I actually start this goddam scam?
I only do the DVD's. I think they come with a short term membership to the app but I just preferred to own them outright rather than pay for it as a service. The app has more workouts and variations on them however I do like the limited number on the dvd's because I can do them over and over and notice my progress.

The one I bought was the 6 disc max pack but if I were buying it again I'd get the combo pack as I never go near discs 5 and 6.

Thank you! Will report back.

I'll definitely be back to the running at some point in the new year

It'll make a change from all the ads I get that are just for rival companies. I mean, it's considerably cheaper than anything like an exercise bike or, god forbid, a treadmill.

Just started the couch to 5k. Run one done. Not as bad as feared. And applied for the bike to work scheme. Any tips for a jogging/running newbie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back