Running? (2 Viewers)

which is you:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

or

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

??

Neither of them,unfortunately I can't think of any more suitable tunes.

Runkeeper better sort itself out and save my earlier run,it was an epic.

So runkeeper is on the fritz after yis all pimping it out to the max...meanwhile,my fake asics are clocking up the KM's over on mapmyrun.

just took a look at what i'm supposed to be running in the morning.

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)

erk.

I had a lovely run yesterday in the country.Gonna try raise my game a bit tomoro.Go an extra K.
Today a handy one though.

although i can now run half a mile without stopping. this is kind of a big deal, for me anyway.

I've been running since January this year and it's worth keeping at it. I'm up to 20-30k distances and hoping to do the marathon in October.

I can honestly say as a musician it helps a lot with gig stamina.

What distance/time were you running when you started in January? How gradual was the build up to 20-30ks? as in, were you just adding a k or 2 every week or what was the craic?

Over the last year did a 2-3k jog 3 or 4 times a week but mangled ligaments in my foot back in May so only getting back into it in the last week or so. But have given up cigs in the last week and a half also so hoping to increase the time/distance of my jogging.

this is not getting any easier, and the next one is

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)

fuck

I've a chest infection currently.Its driving me mad.Went for a run yesterday morning and nearly collapsed.
So,after a day of rest went for a massive walk last night.Was lovely n all,but there was no sweat.No hard breathing.Just pants.
Still sick today but I'm on antibiotics so I'm hoping to be able to resume tomoro.
Thing is,I am unhappy with my shoes..they are ill fitting and extremely airtight....

Can anybody reccomend me a good pair that I might be able to afford in my straightened circumstances?

Edit..my budget would be 50-100 .......100 would be a stretch though..but I know its important,especially on the roads

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back