Running? (1 Viewer)

I'm going great back at the jogging. Will be back up to 5k solid in time for when parkrun starts back up!

Gonna start doing pushups next.Try get back up to the 50

I just had a buttered scone ,its run morning so I'm just testing it out..see if I have more energy after some food.

Gonna give it an hour though so I don't boke

Will report back my findings

That scone had no effect whatsoever. I hit the wall at around 3.5 km again. The hills man ..I can get over them the first time but the second time..up the SCR to the Luas is wiping me out.

I need the drill sargeant from Full Metal Jacket to shout at me just there

My 30 minute 5k and a bit has become pathetic since lockdown, letting it slide. I'm back up to about 20 mins before i need to break for a few mins. There's a parkrun near enough the new house so might sign up when I FINALLY GET TO FUCKING SEE IT.

We got a treadmill in as things got crazy, and it's been great, though you can't get in the front door. But definitely made me a lot slower when running back on the road. I can still do 10km, but the times are appalling

Thats basically where I'm at..but I'm not taking a rest I'm just walking home. Fuck it i'm not into killing myself..I want to keep it recreational. I'm just hoping if I keep it consistent then the distance will increase by virtue of the fact that the 3.5 will just be too easy after a couple of weeks

Thats basically where I'm at..but I'm not taking a rest I'm just walking home. Fuck it i'm not into killing myself..I want to keep it recreational. I'm just hoping if I keep it consistent then the distance will increase by virtue of the fact that the 3.5 will just be too easy after a couple of weeks
I suppose i'm just a bit disappointed in myself, i'd like to be able to do a 10k without stopping but, well, it's increasingly hard to even get up in the morning right now :cautious:

We got a treadmill in as things got crazy, and it's been great, though you can't get in the front door. But definitely made me a lot slower when running back on the road. I can still do 10km, but the times are appalling
Yeah treadmills are absolutely brilliant crack..you can really rack up some handy quick kms on them but they dont really translate to the road

I suppose i'm just a bit disappointed in myself, i'd like to be able to do a 10k without stopping but, well, it's increasingly hard to even get up in the morning right now :cautious:
Nows not the time to be beating yourself up over jogging, although I still like getting up at a decent time.

Can't look at pictures of guitars on the internet when I'm asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back