RTE Investigates (1 Viewer)

These people are only resigning from their parties, yeah?

Like they're both still front and centre in Hungry Fuck, Mé Féin Inc. with their council seats (income stream and positions of power), it seems anyway.
Resignation sounds nice, but all they're doing is helping FF and FG cauterise a wound.

Or that's how it scans to me anyway.

The FG guy resigned from the party a few weeks back on the pylon issue. His willingness to accommodate a windfarm suggests his resignation may not have been what he made it out to be.
SIPO really needs stronger powers and to be not afraid to use them. And if they can't do it the Gardai should be investigating, in fact the Gardai should be investigating anyway.

Saw this on RTE player yesterday...angry and pissed off like everyone else then I see new opinion poll has FG up 3 pts to 30% ffs.
Are we really that stupid or is this some sort of propaganda?? Anyone I know says they won't be touching any of the established parties - FF\FF\LAB with a barge poll.

Going back to the docu..well its the only decent bit of journalism RTE has done in a long , long time so they deserve some credit for that. However those councillors were mere bumpkins with no subtelty at all - the real cute hoors will have go betweens negotiating their deals making it perfectly deniable and you can be sure some of those are in government right now *cough* Sitserv. *cough*.

The FG guy resigned from the party a few weeks back on the pylon issue. His willingness to accommodate a windfarm suggests his resignation may not have been what he made it out to be.
SIPO really needs stronger powers and to be not afraid to use them. And if they can't do it the Gardai should be investigating, in fact the Gardai should be investigating anyway.
Gards DGAF

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back