RSD 2019 - LIST (1 Viewer)

anyway I got this. Major thanks to @GARYXKNIFEDX for putting me onto the liffey valley copy. I asked 2 friends of mine out that way if they'd pop in and get it. Both offered, and one got it for me. I'll collect it from his place in Leixlip this evening.

People are sound. RDS can still fuck off though.

and 7"s are great. I won't hear a bad word said about them.

the fuuuuck? nice one. didn't think there would be any in ireland.
well the funny thing is, I went into freebird at lunchtime yesterday and asked if they had any in. They'd fuck all stock left (which is good cos they clearly shifted a lot judging by the empty boxes in the RSD section) and clearly hadn't any of the box set. The lad working there told me they'd ordered only one and it shifted quickly enough. They said they could have ordered more but were worried about selling it, given the price. Just goes to show, I suppose.

I guess the difference here is that its not just a 'regular' album, except in blue, like a lot of the RSD shit. Its something worth owning in it's own right.

Picadilly Recs in manchester still seem to have some. As an almost last resort I was looking to see if anyone I knew, knew anyone there. No one did.

well the funny thing is, I went into freebird at lunchtime yesterday and asked if they had any in. They'd fuck all stock left (which is good cos they clearly shifted a lot judging by the empty boxes in the RSD section) and clearly hadn't any of the box set. The lad working there told me they'd ordered only one and it shifted quickly enough. They said they could have ordered more but were worried about selling it, given the price. Just goes to show, I suppose.

I guess the difference here is that its not just a 'regular' album, except in blue, like a lot of the RSD shit. Its something worth owning in it's own right.

Picadilly Recs in manchester still seem to have some. As an almost last resort I was looking to see if anyone I knew, knew anyone there. No one did.

the above was about the box set whereas you were asking about the KH album

d'oh

and the KH was very reasonably priced. 25 lids.

anyway I got this. Major thanks to @GARYXKNIFEDX for putting me onto the liffey valley copy. I asked 2 friends of mine out that way if they'd pop in and get it. Both offered, and one got it for me. I'll collect it from his place in Leixlip this evening.

People are sound. RDS can still fuck off though.

and 7"s are great. I won't hear a bad word said about them.

Happy to help

I've been keeping an eye on the KH one on Rough Trade, but think any chance has passed by now.

They're both available at reasonable-ish prices on discogs. 20-25 euro + shipping.

I've had a rip of the Prince one for a few years, its cool but maybe only 15 quid cool. Don't think I'm willing to shell out like that for a repressing of a tape from a fashion show in 1995, be better off getting an old 12" single.

Found myself in Dundrum shopping centre today and had a look in the Golden discs. They had a little bit left but nothing really of interest. I couldn't believe they had the Dio picture disc single priced at 66(I think) euro!!!!!!!!

I couldn't handle looking through the records in general either as they have them going across instead of down. Just bugged the hell out of me,no headers for either,doesn't help break it up.

And every song they played when I was there used the "fuck" somewhere in it. Which was amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back