RSD 2019 - LIST (1 Viewer)

There's two fuppin Prince releases, and unlike last year they're actually worth my time (last years item was a rerelease of a stupid obscure version of the 1999 album with less tracks on it).

giphy.gif

I'd like elastica - BBC sessions & maybe one of the Various Artists psychedelic compilations, probably the nuggets LA one, depending on the price. I've only gone in once on the day. I didn't particularly enjoy it. I usually have a look around the day after. I only wanted one record last year, Pink Floyd - Piper at the Gates mono & there was loads left. If whatever I want isn't there the day after......fuck it.
I've only gone once on the day too and it was miserable. Loads of scavangery cunts sniffing around for shite to sell on ebay the following day.

In saying that I bought about 7 records that day. Albeit only 1 (a courtney barnett 12") was an RSD release.

Just saw that The Residents are releasing an unreleased album from before their official debut as a RSD release. The last time they did that it was only available on eBay within a couple of hours. Fucking shiteshow of a day.

There's two fuppin Prince releases, and unlike last year they're actually worth my time (last years item was a rerelease of a stupid obscure version of the 1999 album with less tracks on it).

The next few years are going to be expensive for you.

at the gig though? I've done that before, just to get them signed.
Yeah, at the gig. I didn't bother getting them signed even though he's generally obliging with signatures and posing for photos. I just got carried away with myself. There are always loads of people hanging around trying to get their little piece of him, it seems a bit sad for all involved.

I was considering getting the mono pressing of Saucerful of secrets, I had a listen to the CD on the way in. I think I'll pass. Its okay but not worth shelling out for.

The mono piper at the gates....that was worth it. Probably the best psychedelic album from that era.

Last edited:
For anyone interested

SpecialReleases | RECORD STORE DAY

I see one or two things.

Apparently that list is the US one,being Ireland,the UK one is more accurate for us.

Different releases

Just seen there is an orange vinyl of kristin hersh's crooked coming out for this. I'd like that.

I've only gone once on the day too and it was miserable. Loads of scavangery cunts sniffing around for shite to sell on ebay the following day.

I saw them. Phones out while they are in the shop with an arm full of U2 picture discs. Horrible bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back