RSD 2019 - LIST (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
The past few years have had dramatically less releases I'm interested in. Only two of any great interest to me,and then a few maybes.

prefuse

Threads
I'd like elastica - BBC sessions & maybe one of the Various Artists psychedelic compilations, probably the nuggets LA one, depending on the price. I've only gone in once on the day. I didn't particularly enjoy it. I usually have a look around the day after. I only wanted one record last year, Pink Floyd - Piper at the Gates mono & there was loads left. If whatever I want isn't there the day after......fuck it.

prefuse

Threads
I printed out a PDF list in work and it has elastica BBC sessions on it..... But I can't see it on the link.

prefuse

Threads
I have the radio one sessions on CD. It's probably taken from that. Stick it on vinyl, and charge triple the price.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Yeah,very likely. I really only like the first lp and related singles,and I have them all. Don't need different versions of Elastica tunes.

prefuse

Threads
and I have that nuggets where the action is boxset on CD.
That's RSD cancelled for me.

Lili Marlene

Constant Management of Back
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
There's two fuppin Prince releases, and unlike last year they're actually worth my time (last years item was a rerelease of a stupid obscure version of the 1999 album with less tracks on it).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads