Offered Router bits (1 Viewer)

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
www.facebook.com
Anyone @annpost want a starter set of router bits? The usual bits, lots of shapes. I'm in South Kildare. Would ideally like to swap for something, maybe some nice timber, but whatever, freecycle is fine. They're too big for my router.

PS found this thread when I was looking for the freecycle one...hope it's correct

I don't use mine enough to try to get in line before someone else. I do have a load of oak flooring a neighbour ripped up and I don't have a planer thicknesser I'd need to clean it up to use.

Anyone @annpost want a starter set of router bits? The usual bits, lots of shapes. I'm in South Kildare. Would ideally like to swap for something, maybe some nice timber, but whatever, freecycle is fine. They're too big for my router.

PS found this thread when I was looking for the freecycle one...hope it's correct
are they 802.11ac compatible?

I don't use mine enough to try to get in line before someone else. I do have a load of oak flooring a neighbour ripped up and I don't have a planer thicknesser I'd need to clean it up to use.
The ahem shafts are too big for my router, cant remember the size right now, I'll check and post the size tomorrow. If they suit, they're yours.
As it happens, my neighbour has a planer, some of that flooring would be awesome, if you think it's worth it. The set was something around €30. Do you pass this way much?

+1 to Ann Post for barefaced display of human decency

south kildare would be outside my usual stomping ground unfortunately (certainly of late)... am based near DCU.
will have a look at my router tomorrow and check what size it takes, i may have the same issue as you on that front.

Good stuff. I'll PM you when I post them. They have a tiny bit of sawdust on them, hope that's not a freedealbreaker

the other type of router

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back