Rodents of Unusual Guile (1 Viewer)

I have a sonic deterrent. 2 in the house, one in the library. The rat that used to just like stand out the back giving me the fuck you stare hasn't been seen for years. I live between farms.

I have a sonic deterrent. 2 in the house, one in the library. The rat that used to just like stand out the back giving me the fuck you stare hasn't been seen for years. I live between farms.
Oh, I didn't think those worked
Interesting
Glad you got a result

These are the two traps I most want

The very patriotic Uhlik Repeater - "give me a holler on the computer"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And the A18 Squirrel Destroyer - but the one they make for rats

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(The multiquote tool doesn't seem to be working @pete)

@egg_ These are clean boyos, no Weils here. You could eat your dinner off them.
@therealjohnny Those mummified mice are amazing!
@ann post I can't use those sonic deterrents because I can hear them and they're really, really, really annoying (I know that's the point). They have an industrial one at Dublin Zoo near one of the cafés in the main part of the zoo and it's like a sonic cannon. It must annoy the nearby animals - I couldn't sit near it at all.
@7 - No tomorrow That squirrel thing is insane on many levels. Firstly, who kills squirrels? Secondly, how creepily aroused does that guy sound when he's talking about it? I can (unfortunately) imagine himself beating off to the kill counter every time a squirrel goes in, his obsession building to the point until his life becomes a JG Ballard novel and he attempts to make love to the device - the kill counter clicking up with each thrust of his mutilated self...

@7 - No tomorrow That squirrel thing is insane on many levels. Firstly, who kills squirrels? Secondly, how creepily aroused does that guy sound when he's talking about it? I can (unfortunately) imagine himself beating off to the kill counter every time a squirrel goes in, his obsession building to the point until his life becomes a JG Ballard novel and he attempts to make love to the device - the kill counter clicking up with each thrust of his mutilated self...

He's a farmer, and I think he started doing this from just being overwhelmed with pests.
But even so, I don't think he kills a lot of squirrels
Pretty decent guy, very very into old - like stone age - hunting methods as well as newer stuff. Just never poison.

Whatever he kills he leaves out for predators, so he does have a circle-of-life excuse.

@ann post I can't use those sonic deterrents because I can hear them and they're really, really, really annoying (I know that's the point). They have an industrial one at Dublin Zoo near one of the cafés in the main part of the zoo and it's like a sonic cannon. It must annoy the nearby animals - I couldn't sit near it at all.

Thats fair enough. They actually come through my pedalboard at a fair volume, think its 40khz which will harmonic at 10/20 and a few other audibles. Complete no go area for infants too with their perfect ears and what not.

Check your house for small holes where he could enter

Be careful with your rubbish

Oddly enough we essentially dont have rubbish in the conventional sense. Anything that isn't organic is treated like dishes till it is deemed recycleable or waste and anything organic is going in the fire.

Clearly an all make household with no kids.

I thought I saw a minimum distance on here for releasing mice but I can't find the post now. Relocated our mouse this morning to the little park, but it's only 300m away so he'll be back home in no time I guess.

I thought I saw a minimum distance on here for releasing mice but I can't find the post now. Relocated our mouse this morning to the little park, but it's only 300m away so he'll be back home in no time I guess.
You've given the little scamp and adventure

What trap did you use to live catch it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back