Rockfest III: Estel, Zafaranchos, Council Of Tanith.... (1 Viewer)

might stall down for this. I hear sexbat need a new vocalist anyway.

and this is on too.
http://www.dublinmessengers.org/2009/02/paddys-day-massacre-rough-draft.html

bikes, rock, drunkenness. its all deadly!

J

PS. where the cripple is the Tap? actually, where is nth king street?

Do you know Church St? North King street is the top of Smithfield.

That's mad about the alley cat, we were supposed to do a rockfest as a follow up to a different one that never happened.

I'll get a map.

Provisional stage times and running order:

08.45 Razortown
09.30 Council of Tanith
10.15 Sexbat
11.00 Zafaranchos
11.45 Estel

yes indeed, razortown are getting better and better every time i see em, which is 3 times now. blown away by estel, hadn't seen em in ages. such noise! ears are still ringin!

good buzz at this, not a bad set i think though i really enjoyed razortown and zafaranchos, cheers to everyone for stalling out anyway!

Yeah, thanks to everyone for stallin out. Not a bad turnout considering there was two other gigs on.

Razortown were band of the night for me, really enjoyed the tunes. Big up to the Council boys, Zafaranchos and the Estelians as well.

also big up to the auld lads smoking some serious biftage at the next door and driving me insane for hours with the smell

also big up to the auld lads smoking some serious biftage at the next door and driving me insane for hours with the smell

Haha yeah, "where is it coming from?", "it's coming outta the pipes!".

Cheers to everyone for coming down, sorry bout the shortness of some of the sets.

is there any photo/video evidence of Sexbat's antics? Dare I even ask?

It's probably best left as a "you had to be there" moment, although from what I've heard from audience members, most wish they hadn't been there.

nice try moose, but your subject changing won't work. make with the goods. Karen showed a phone picture the other night that looked utterly appalling from what little I could make out.

nice try moose, but your subject changing won't work. make with the goods. Karen showed a phone picture the other night that looked utterly appalling from what little I could make out.

I honestly didn't see anything from where was, just going on what I've heard. I suppose I'd like to see photos too, if there's any going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back