Rockfest III: Estel, Zafaranchos, Council Of Tanith.... (1 Viewer)

They weren't there, don't actually remember seeing any cameras.

think someone took a flash photograph or two during the sexbat set.from what i remember.

and as far as all this ''appalling'' and ''wish they weren't there'' shit goes... i have a pretty tasty body.if people want to pretend they weren't a little turned on thats fine.but i know what you've all been thinking about when you've been alone in bed the past few nights.if you won't admit it publicly thats fine.but i know.

but i know what you've all been thinking about when you've been alone in bed the past few nights.if you won't admit it publicly thats fine.but i know.

Okay I'll be honest, I've been thinking mostly how it was pretty good that James Dean died young before he could turn into some sort of bloated buffoon:p

that has nothing to do with sexbat mind.:p

think someone took a flash photograph or two during the sexbat set.from what i remember.

and as far as all this ''appalling'' and ''wish they weren't there'' shit goes... i have a pretty tasty body.if people want to pretend they weren't a little turned on thats fine.but i know what you've all been thinking about when you've been alone in bed the past few nights.if you won't admit it publicly thats fine.but i know.

Sounds like fat kid talk...:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back