• Start date
  • Replies 75
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
At approx 2.59 of this tune ,while singing the words 'Rape!Murder! Its just a shot away!" at a recording session in the middle of the night ,you can hear pregnant backing vocalist Merry Claytons voice crack and again a couple of seconds later and faintly you can hear Mick Jagger let out a "Woo!" at Miss Claytons exertions. Clayton went home and subsequently suffered a miscarriage which was attributed by many to the episode.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
i was just thinking 'what separates this and that twitter story about developing IE3' except one is about IE3, and one is about gimme shelter.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I shouldve thought of a better title for this thread ..something like.. I just read this

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I am some boyo for starting rubbish threads.. but I feel this one could be different

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
At approx 2.59 of this tune ,while singing the words 'Rape!Murder! Its just a shot away!" at a recording session in the middle of the night ,you can hear pregnant backing vocalist Merry Claytons voice crack and again a couple of seconds later and faintly you can hear Mick Jagger let out a "Woo!" at Miss Claytons exertions. Clayton went home and subsequently suffered a miscarriage which was attributed by many to the episode.

That is one hell of an intro though

prefuse

I would love to hear Leonard Nimoy & Dave Grohl do a cover of I know it's only rock n'roll.
But, change the lyrics to

"I know it's only Spock and Grohl but I like it"

Unfortunately It's never going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads