Ritchie Egan (1 Viewer)

Goodbye

Was anyone at the Jeff Martin gig in Whelans last night...
Has anyone seen Ritchie?
Is he all right like?
I am slightly worried...
slightly scared...
slightly in awe.

Ok...
After improvising a set of shere mayhem...
From banging techno to mad electro stuff composed on a gameboy with an illigal cartrdge...
whilst trying to tune his guitar and failed, he lost it admitting he did not know what to do next, launched into an amazing pop tune that would have made Barney or Neil green with envy. THEN it was a bastardised vertion of his 80's night set complete with a JAZZ vertion of Billie Jean and springsteens I'm on Fire... then guitar in hand made up a new song on the spot, admitted to the croud that he might be having a nervous breakdown on stage fell silent for a very eery 30 seconds, said "no seriously" silence again then walked off the stage to thunderous applause...
I dont think the guy has recovered fully from that electric shock he got in Whelans those months ago...
He is the new Max Tundra/Brian Wilson mad genius...
I love him ( but not in the brown way)

shoot. i wanted to go to that, but i'd promised to watch a mates bands debut in dorans.

now, for those who doubt the validity of our incipent 'scene' here in Fucking Dublin, understand this: it is not easy to make good, worthwhile music. not easy at all. this was demonstrated amply by the utterly, utterly appaling array of bands last night. i felt like shouting at them. any cunt can twiddle on the geetar. ye bleedin saps. all the talent and charisma of a fucking walnut, and music more whimsical then gwynneths underware. jesus. i mean, fuck. i'd forgotton how bad it can all be.

nehoo, fair play ritchie. i like the way he fits in my pocket.

dunno. i was thinking of something faye and effete. paltrows arse popped up for soem reason. i can't say i understand. sometimes i'm just a conduit for gods message. and if gods message is bollocks, hey! who are you to argue? it's god.

so very drunk...

Hector Grey (15 Mar, 2002 03:29 p.m.):
dunno. i was thinking of something faye and effete. paltrows arse popped up for soem reason. i can't say i understand. sometimes i'm just a conduit for gods message. and if gods message is bollocks, hey! who are you to argue? it's god.

so very drunk...

her arse just popped up? like from behind a wall or something? cool

conduit.
god.
booze.
she's all about whimsey that one.
but to be fair, shes got an allright voice on her. better than fat scottish cunt and the bmx bandit one.

Shocker: BMX Bandits was an australian film.

Well, it shocked me when I found a coupla years ago... just not as cool.

Gwyneth's just to dull to fancy methinks.

No 'spunk'.

Ahh, but you would....

yeah, wasser name is in it... red hair... tom cruise.... arrrr. what's she called?

gwynneth? you can't fancy whimsey can ye. but anyhoo. you know how it can after a few ales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back