Ripping entire cd collection... (1 Viewer)

brannett -

yeah, i've got some of those and have written drivers to get them working under dbpoweramp's new multi-drive batch ripper software.

take a trip over to the dbpoweramp dot com forums, especially the beta forum, where the batch ripper and robot support are discussed.

-brendan

cheers bhoar....thanks for the advice...great to find you here, after seeing your advice/expertise on riptastic.com just this evening!..."burnadette" my new purchase is in transit to me as we type

for others who want to rip shed loads of cds without huge cost perhaps you should look at the following

http://www.riptastic.com/nakamichi.htm usually goin cheap on ebay.

will keep ye informed of developments....if all goes well perhaps i can rip music for friends/others?

Ok, well this is the second time that the thumped dot com forums blocked and then ate my gosh darned post because of the combination of me being a newbie (< 3 posts) and the presence of a URL in the *quoted* text (note: that's not a URL I added but one in the message I replied to).

That's just too completely frustrating to deal with, considering the back button ends up returning me to the editor with my entire post erased.

b - hook up with me in the dbpoweramp forums, i'm outta here for now.

-brendan

I don't understand why you would spend so much money on something that's only going to rip your CD's once.. It's not that big a deal to do em.

So much? I take it you didn't follow his URL to the auction. It was a steal!

-brendan

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back