• Thread starter MrT
  • Start date
  • Replies 410
  • Views 40K
  • Watchers 17

MrT

Website
www.myspace.com
Theres a full scale riot going on as I type.
Republicans trying to prevent the orange march, course no-one thought of clearing all the building material off O'Connell st (obviously), giving rioters plenty of ammunition.
Petrol bombs, riot police, smashed windows, people with blood running down their face,scummers throwing bricks..the whole lot!
Shortly before it kicked off, I heard a tourist with a kid on his shoulders say "Sure its a lovely day for it".

Site0Camera3.JPG

liveview.jpg

spiritualtramp said:
They're in Nassau street now WRECKING the place.

Setting fire to cars and trashing shops.

Aye, Dudley just tried to walk down and saw two cars on fire (one overturned) and a smashed up charity ambulance.

Christ, my brother was watching sky news a couple of hours ago and messing that the next headline would say "clashes between loyalists and Repulicans have taken place in Dublin, General post office Dublin on fire" ,
Said on the news that they are chanting "we're the IRA, we're the IRA", what a load of shit, at least the scum bags down here just write that shit on the walls thinking the are the IRA. Why the fuck are they smashing irish reg cars? Imagen there was a coup, some fucker in a celtic jersey reading out a new proclimation in lenister house.

However, spokesperson Willie Frazer has played down fears that the march will provoke violence, saying: “The Gardaí are more than capable of policing parades… and if there’s trouble that’ll be up to the Gardaí to deal with, and they will deal with it, irrespective of who it comes from.”

HAHAHAHA FUCKING IDIOTS! Im not laughing at the fact theres a protest in any way shape or form just can't believe anyone on this earth thought the gardai would be able for what might happen. Worst policed force in the west. Feel really sorry for anyone who is a gard here, no respect, support or power. Hope the 4 injured are ok.

"Around 300 protestors - trying to stop the 'Love Ulster' march from proceeding through Dublin city centre - have thrown rocks, bottles, planks of wood and firecrackers at gardaí, photographers and journalists."

IDIOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back