Riffstation - Free Guitar Software (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter dano
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 22K
  • Watchers 1

dano

Guitar heads listen up, for what follows is shameless self promotion...but you get free stuff

Riffstation is the ultimate guitar PC software application to practice, learn and create jam tracks easily with the music you already have in your collection. Load any mp3 and you can; isolate the guitar, slow it down, loop the riff, see the chords, and create custom jam tracks. You can get a trial version free here> www.riffstation.com/download

165418v2.jpg

• BPM detection and beat snapped live loop selection
  • Real-time time stretching from half speed to double speed with 4 modes for various music styles
  • Real-time audio transposition (+/- Octave) and freehand pitch shifting including a fine tune for retuning by fractions of a semitone.
  • Real-time instrument isolation and extraction on stereo audio. Instruments within a stereo mix can be soloed or muted

• Real-time beat rearranging allows user to create alternate song versions or totally brand new riffs out of existing tracks.
  • Real-time pitch control over each beat in each riff bank.
  • Multiple riff banks can be sequenced into songs
  • Sessions and audio can be saved.

• Automatic chord recognition
  • Visualization of chord diagrams synced with the music
  • Transposition of chords and audio simultaneously
  • Chord filtering and editing is also possible.
Hope you enjoy!

BTW I cleared this with admins...

Guitar heads listen up, for what follows is shameless self promotion...but you get free stuff

Riffstation is the ultimate guitar PC software application to practice, learn and create jam tracks easily with the music you already have in your collection. Load any mp3 and you can; isolate the guitar, slow it down, loop the riff, see the chords, and create custom jam tracks. You can get a trial version free here> www.riffstation.com/download

165418v2.jpg

• BPM detection and beat snapped live loop selection
  • Real-time time stretching from half speed to double speed with 4 modes for various music styles
  • Real-time audio transposition (+/- Octave) and freehand pitch shifting including a fine tune for retuning by fractions of a semitone.
  • Real-time instrument isolation and extraction on stereo audio. Instruments within a stereo mix can be soloed or muted

• Real-time beat rearranging allows user to create alternate song versions or totally brand new riffs out of existing tracks.
  • Real-time pitch control over each beat in each riff bank.
  • Multiple riff banks can be sequenced into songs
  • Sessions and audio can be saved.

• Automatic chord recognition
  • Visualization of chord diagrams synced with the music
  • Transposition of chords and audio simultaneously
  • Chord filtering and editing is also possible.
Hope you enjoy!

BTW I cleared this with admins...

Quick update folks, Riffstation is now available for Mac OSX too. Check it out for free here and feel free to ask me any questions!

Cheers

Dano

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back