Richter Collective Presents Joggings album launch with Not Squares + Logikparty-May 2 (1 Viewer)

Re: Richter Collective Presents Joggings album launch with Not Squares + Logikparty-M

Really enjoyed Jogging, impressive stuff.

Re: Richter Collective Presents Joggings album launch with Not Squares + Logikparty-M

Big thanks to everyone that came out and made the night so super for us. We had a lot of fun and hope you did too.

Yes, great stuff altogether. Although I don't think it was a good idea to get Barry up to sing a song. It's fairly widely known that the reason you boys are singing is because you couldn't find a singer. Having Barry up for a song just gave us a glimpse into what might have been if you had of succeeded in finding someone. For that tune the 3 of you just locked in and absolutely took off!
Not to take away from the singing you are doing, I really like the two voices thing in Jogging which can only get better and better. Vocal confidence takes a loooong time to achieve, I've been at it ages now and still graple with it. and then there's note hitting!
Wasn't told about the €15 with an album deal at the door, then there was nobody looking after the merch stall after the gig... tu tut richter !

Did that sound negative? wasn't meant to be.

I wasn't told about the €15 deal either! There was a deal? Jogging, you own me a pint.

On the singing, I had doubts about the singing the first few times I saw the band, but no more. The pair of them sound great on the record, and sounded great on Saturday, Ronan in particular. He really goes for it. And Darren with the singingwhiledoingtwohandedtappystuff too, awesome.

It makes sense when you hear the songs recorded well too. I'd say give Peter a mic as well only I fear that if you did, the "Loudest Snare Drum in Dublin™" would be even louder.

The album kicks ass.

I wasn't told about the €15 deal either! There was a deal? Jogging, you own me a pint.

Whelans doorman was left with strict and simple instructions about the 2 tier admission (10 for entry, 15 for entry with CD) but he was obviously too lazy/unbothered to even carry such a simple task out.
Annoying.
Sorry about that lads, loads of other people in your shoes too it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back