Richie Hawtin- you are dead to me (1 Viewer)

is that a piss take?
it has to be like!

yea, its so bad i'm still not sure. for someone with a supposed design sensibility the logo is fucking atrocious, and a rip off to boot.

i mean, its not really surprising, given all the Cube shite and whatnot, but it's hard to believe this comes from the same mind that created Sheet One/Musik/F.U.S.E etc.

class

shitepipe said:
yea, its so bad i'm still not sure. for someone with a supposed design sensibility the logo is fucking atrocious, and a rip off to boot.

i mean, its not really surprising, given all the Cube shite and whatnot, but it's hard to believe this comes from the same mind that created Sheet One/Musik/F.U.S.E etc.
he just seems like a pure gowl. that website is hilarious, i couldnt be that funny if i tried. used to really like his plastikman stuff when i first started getting into that kinda music. oh well. should have a listen again.
i expect froog to have a good jpeg comment for this thread. its my 500th post. make it happen please.

I didn't know that the Japanese showed off their refined sense of culture by sewing another sleeve over their t-shirts....

It wouldn't be half as offensive if the clothes looked remotely interesting.

Ellen Allien has had a clothes line for a few years - they're also quite minimalist. I didn't like her last collection but the new one isn't so bad. Well, if you like baggy white t-shirts with motifs on 'em, ahem.
http://fashion.ellenallien.de/Con_2.php

I didn't know that the Japanese showed off their refined sense of culture by sewing another sleeve over their t-shirts....

It wouldn't be half as offensive if the clothes looked remotely interesting.

Ellen Allien has had a clothes line for a few years - they're also quite minimalist. I didn't like her last collection but the new one isn't so bad. Well, if you like baggy white t-shirts with motifs on 'em, ahem.
http://fashion.ellenallien.de/Con_2.php

the dresses aren't bad...!
maybe she could get richie to model the catsuits for her.

Jesus.

I wouldn't count myself as a massive fan of his, but the stuff I know I really like. Thought DE9:Closer to the Edit was excellent, Spastik is a cool tune, as is Loop and I love that track that keeps going "BANG"

Fucking hell though

ricky-hatton.jpg

?

He's created some of the best techno ever (how good is
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
???), two of his mix cds are as good as it gets and the first 4 or 5 times i saw he was absolutely unbelievable. It all went wrong when he started hanging round with that spa Sven Vath. Shame........

I saw him in that hipster nightmare that McGonagles turned into and he was absolutely fucking shite. Having said that Consumed is a seriously good record so I'll forgive him any subsequent shenanigans. Im sure he'll be relieved to hear.

Consumed rules. His show in Tripod a few years ago was seriously boring. Sven before him was actually quite enjoyable in a laughing at your uncle dancing at a wedding kind of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back