revenue thing... have a look.. (3 Viewers)

#10-7

Website
www.delorentos.net
Its worth a five minute phone call...

"In light of recent news reports and subsequent adverts on bus
stops/trains/billboards, it appears the Revenue Commis owe us a lot of
money. If you need a more precise figure, try EUR1.2 billion, over the past
five years. In order to see if you are owed money, you'll need to contact the Revenue on 1890 333 425."

ok well, everyone should give this a go.

call the number (1890 333 425).

you'll get a voice activated service when it answers and it asks
for your PPS number. (its a bit dopey this, the voice thing is annoying).

There is a voice activated service when it answers and it asks
for your PPS number. When you give this, it asks what service you want,
simply say "None of these" and wait for an operator to continue.

Ask him/her for a P21 Balancing Statement and get it back-dated to 2002 or as far back as possible. They will check if all your details are correct and send them out. (don't be afraid to ask whether you overpaid or underpaid for each year, it only takes a second).

>>>>If you are owed any money, you get a cheque from them within
days. On the other hand if you owe them money, it will be taken from you in the form of a reduction in your tax credits in the years to come. you won't notice this too much, but it could happen, so be warned. not everyone will get cash back, but some will.

i called, 2002 i overpaid by about 500, 2004 i underpaid by about 500 and 2005 i overpaid by about 600, (2003 details they had were incorrect), so i should get about 600 cashback.

about 10 of my friends did it, one got a cheque for €1.34, 4 or 5 got nothing, but one or two got €600+.

give it a go, might be worth it...
K

I heard that lots of people underpay on PAYE.

Not cool if you do a tax return for other stuff (i.e. selling shares / dividends) and they pick it up that you haven't paid enough PAYE.

aye, well, i guess if you're pretty sure you're going to lose money don't do it.

i'm on the dole- i got a couple of hundred quid, which helps me out at the moment, my friend got over a €1000, and some people got nothing.

it might help some people...

I did the revenue online thing a few weeks back and it turned out I have overpaid some taxes. Got a cheque for €3500 through the post about a week later.
Which was nice.

My, uh, friend was owed about 600 in emergency tax last year and it was paid into uh, HIS, account twice. So there's no way, uh, he's ringing.

Anyway, here, Kirn, giz a go of yer money wud ye?
my gf got paid her tax back of 900 euro twice into her account too. that shit NEVER happens to me. last time i got a tax cert thingy in the post, i owed them 27c. im going to ring them in a bit too. Actually Wobblers gf works in Revenue on the phones i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back