Return of the Living Thumped Disco (1 Viewer)

Sorry to divulgo from the point for a moment,but unclealo,that's one of the best signature's i've seen yet.Very appropriate.

billygannon (24 Apr, 2002 05:18 p.m.):
Unclealo (24 Apr, 2002 05:10 p.m.):
I email DBC to see how much it costs to book the place.This is what yer man said:

"1. The cost is 25 euro per person.

2. The capacity is about 80 people

3. Beer is included in the 25 euro

4. It can be booked for any day of the week, and basically any time.
Generally parties are from 8 to 12 or 9 to 1.

Weekend dates book quickly so if you plan on having something in May, we
only have a few weekend dates left. "

A bit expensive for a thumped night (nite) perhaps

Yikes!!! That's about....a million pounds!!!

Hmmm...other venues?

Buskers?
Club M?

I think you missed the "beer is included" part.

nine (24 Apr, 2002 06:22 p.m.):
Sorry to divulgo from the point for a moment,but unclealo,that's one of the best signature's i've seen yet.Very appropriate.

surely though, it should be "Thereminists do it with more fre-quincy" , in response to the "whats that sound?" thread?

Okay.....I'm guessing we have about thirty people for this thumped disco so far. There may, and probably will, be more. I want to look at venues tonight....the Thomas House has been suggested....
Any other suggestions?

bodkins on capel street would be a great venue but friday is out because of bleep, and there are a few things on during the week like the scooter club and wired for sound which would have to be waded around. but a good sound system, and holds about a squillion zillion.

Right.

The original point of the DBC being suggested (by joss, i believe) was because of the amounts FREE BEER included.

People seem to be missing this point.

Another point being missed is the fact that very few people actually expressed an interest. There may be reasons for this, people.

how many were at the last one? i just thought, like numbers, space and cost, like. obviously theres not going to be 669 people at it, but for the DBC would there need to be 80 people, each spending 25 euro to cover the cost?

OK

let's make a list. Lists are fun. quote this post & add your name if you're interested in doing SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE... (actually that won't work if two people do it at the same time.... aaanyways)

----------------------------
The List
Pete

see. it ain't all that easy to arrange a piss up in a brewery.
jayses, why don't we get some flaggins and head to the green. the weathers onny gorgis an that.

Admin (25 Apr, 2002 10:26 a.m.):
OK

let's make a list. Lists are fun. quote this post & add your name if you're interested in doing SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE... (actually that won't work if two people do it at the same time.... aaanyways)

The List
Pete

Mike

nine (24 Apr, 2002 06:22 p.m.):

Yep. That's a Robert Moog bumper sticker for Music Nerds. The other one goes "My other guitar is a Theremin"

snakybus (25 Apr, 2002 10:54 a.m.):
OK

The List
Pete

Mike

Ewan. (what about a Butlin's weekend away...)

herv (25 Apr, 2002 11:21 a.m.):
snakybus (25 Apr, 2002 10:54 a.m.):
OK

The List
Pete

Mike

Pad

so no ones coming ot the park? yis fuckers. where's the punk rawk gone?
'fuck you pig, you can't ruin me'
i'll bring me ghetto blaster, wiv all the stickers on it. we can play Maggie real real fucking loud and annoy the tourists.

Return of the Living Thumped Disco AIDS massacre

Admin (23 Apr, 2002 01:38 p.m.):
I'll email all the loser quitter dropout run off fuckers as soon as the people who matter (the one's who post now) sort out the specifics.

ok?

Instead of coming up with a witty retort, penis-breath, I'll just come along with a bunch of clumsy, syringe-bearing H.I.Vers. That'll learn ye's.

I'll be arriving in a puff of brimstone BTW - remember to stand clear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK

The List
Pete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike

Pad

Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back