Restaurant Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Went to Il Baccaro on Meeting House Square for a bite last week. I used to really like this place but it was pretty meh. Very meh in fact.

I went to Tulsi for lunch with snakybus today - it's at the Merrion St end of Baggot St, near Tesco. They do a starter/main course/coffee for €8.50. Food is as good as Maloti and the portions are very generous. If any of you are thinking of meeting Snakybus for lunch I'd certainly recommend Tulsi as a venue.

I went to Tulsi for lunch with snakybus today - it's at the Merrion St end of Baggot St, near Tesco. They do a starter/main course/coffee for €8.50. Food is as good as Maloti and the portions are very generous. If any of you are thinking of meeting Snakybus for lunch I'd certainly recommend Tulsi as a venue.

Tulsi is great in Galway as well.
I'm up for meeting Snakybus at lunchtime

has anyone been to citron in the fitzwilliam hotel?
menu looks amazing.
any good?

i was there aaaaaaaages ago and it was pretty nice but everything was oversalted. may have changed since, mind.

in actual recommendation news, went to pichet on andrew's lane earlier in the week. v. nice - tasty bistro grub, nice room, not too spendy (probably around l'gueuleton prices). i had particularly nice roast chicken in broth with pearl barley and a celeriac gratin thing: good hearty autumn grub.

Hey all, I wanna take my wife out somewhere nice on Saturday in Dublin... thinking Chapter One (not sure its still bookable at this late point)... and other recs?

I live on the south siiiide, but can go anywhere really.

Thanks!

I was in Balzac about a year ago and I thought the food was lovely. I had lamb for the main course, and it was tender and tasty.
Can't remember what else I had.
The atmosphere was strange though. It was a family occasion and there were 15 or 16 of us at 2 tables, but we were the only people there. The staff were circling around us and kind of rushing us, which was uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back