Restaurant Recommendations (2 Viewers)

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.tracesofthereal.com
Went to Il Baccaro on Meeting House Square for a bite last week. I used to really like this place but it was pretty meh. Very meh in fact.

MDR

Did you get my email?
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
I went to Tulsi for lunch with snakybus today - it's at the Merrion St end of Baggot St, near Tesco. They do a starter/main course/coffee for €8.50. Food is as good as Maloti and the portions are very generous. If any of you are thinking of meeting Snakybus for lunch I'd certainly recommend Tulsi as a venue.

BonsaiSuperstar

Threads
I went to Tulsi for lunch with snakybus today - it's at the Merrion St end of Baggot St, near Tesco. They do a starter/main course/coffee for €8.50. Food is as good as Maloti and the portions are very generous. If any of you are thinking of meeting Snakybus for lunch I'd certainly recommend Tulsi as a venue.
Tulsi is great in Galway as well.
I'm up for meeting Snakybus at lunchtime

minka

Threads
Website
Visit site
has anyone been to citron in the fitzwilliam hotel?
menu looks amazing.
any good?
i was there aaaaaaaages ago and it was pretty nice but everything was oversalted. may have changed since, mind.

in actual recommendation news, went to pichet on andrew's lane earlier in the week. v. nice - tasty bistro grub, nice room, not too spendy (probably around l'gueuleton prices). i had particularly nice roast chicken in broth with pearl barley and a celeriac gratin thing: good hearty autumn grub.

MilanPan!c

Threads
Hey all, I wanna take my wife out somewhere nice on Saturday in Dublin... thinking Chapter One (not sure its still bookable at this late point)... and other recs?

I live on the south siiiide, but can go anywhere really.

Thanks!

Moods For Mallards

Threads
I was in Balzac about a year ago and I thought the food was lovely. I had lamb for the main course, and it was tender and tasty.
Can't remember what else I had.
The atmosphere was strange though. It was a family occasion and there were 15 or 16 of us at 2 tables, but we were the only people there. The staff were circling around us and kind of rushing us, which was uncomfortable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Calling
    Observer
    Sevdaliza
    The Calling

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€0.00
Goal
€100.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads